Intake and Data Entry Worker 3 Positions
March 19 - March 31
Position: Intake and Data Entry Worker
Location: South Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley
Annual Salary: $32,000- $34,000 Temporary until December 31st, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides intake/assessment and eligibility assessment services for
individual clients and their families in the South-West Los Angeles or San Fernando Valley. This
position will also be responsible for inputting data into the City of L.A database.
This position is Temporary Full Time through December 31st, 2021.
This is a daily in person position.
• Screen documents for LA City’s ERAP (Emergency Rental Assistance Program) as
clients come to the Family Source Center for eligibility.
• Math skills to determine amounts of rent due and assess for program qualifications.
• Provides intake/assessment for individual clients and their families.
• Contacts clients via phone for intakes and other appointments.
• Collaborates with FSC staff
• Completes required program documents and reports with accuracy and attention to
• Engages and participates in regular staff meetings and trainings.
• Assists Program Supervisor, Program Director and Regional Director with special
projects and events.
• Enters, maintains, and updates program and individual client data with accuracy and
completeness in the database.
• Performs routine clerical duties such as copying, sorting, faxing, and filing documents
• Follows all COVID Protocols
How to Apply:
submit resumes to: Raguilera@buildonestop.com